Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I install Cisco TSP Client

jglass
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am trying to integrate a new clients Cisco IP PBX with a commercial real estate management software using the Windows phone dialer. I have done some research and I think I just need to install the Cisco TSP Client, which includes the Cisco TAPI Wave and media drivers.

does any one know how I can find the TSP Client or where I can download it. Client is currently using Cisco Call Manager Express, but he doesn't know where the install CD is.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best regards,

Joshua

5 Replies 5

Hi Joshua,

Generally you can download the TSP frpm CME from the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/type.html?mdfid=277641082&catid=null

HTH,

Christos

Hi

Thanks for the link, is client required to have CME installed to use the Cisco TAPI funtions?

Regards,

Josh

TSP is normally used to control a phone that is registered to CME via an application that is installed in a PC.

So yes you need to have CME and phones registered to it to be able to use TSP / TAPI

HTH,
Christos

Hi

Thanks fo rthat info, I have just 2 other questions.

1. If client has lost the CD and doesn't have a Cisco ID or Support Contract can a new CD be ordered?

2. How do I setup user names and passwords for CME?

I have had some training on UC and CME but have never actually deployed it before. The client has CME setup for front desk, but I need to install and configure CME and TAPI for the VP and his associate and integrate their commercial real estate management software  with Cisco IP phones using TAPI / TSP client.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Best Regards,

Josh

It should be under the ephone configuration.

Here is a sample config I found in one guide

ephone 1
username "User 1" password user1
mac-address 0009.B7F7.5793
speed-dial 4 3100 label "AA"
button 1:1

Regarding the ordering of a CD I would say no but then again it is better to call customer service to be sure. Here is the relvant link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_qanda_item09186a00802262ed.shtml

Regards,

Christos