cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you configure an analog phone in CCM 8.6?

mgarczynski
Level 1
Level 1

I have a MGCP gateway with an FXO port which connects to a Valcom 2003A paging system.  A route pattern was setup for paging purposes.  A phone device was also created with a directory number which was put into a hunt group so when off hours incoming calls are received, the ringing goes through the paging and on floor managers know to pick up the call.

I accidentally deleted the directory number and when I try to create it in CCM, there is no Analog Phone to select in Device type. I have similar MGCP gateways with similar setup and can see the directory number associated with them is a Device Type - Analog Phone. 

How is a Device Type - Analog Phone created in CCM 8.6?

3 Replies 3

Naisamuddin pk
Level 1
Level 1

Click on  gateway from device and select your gateway. Please click on the See endpoints on the coming page and select your perticular FXO port. Now you can give the number by clicking Add new DN button on lefthand side.

Cheers..

Thanks for the tip.  When I select the perticular FXO port from the display and see the details, there is no left hand column to add a DN.  That is the problem I'm facing

Hi.

You can configure a directory number , as for an IP Phone, only for FXS port not for FXO.

For FXO you can configure an "Attendant DN" tha you can find on FXO port configuration page.

The Attendant DN is the Directory number where you want to send incoming calls.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"