cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to generate phone report by model in cucm 7?

jawill47ec
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Migrated from CUCM 6.1.5.10000-10 to 7.1.5.31900-3.  In the v6 release there was a device field under Generate Phone Report Configuration for device fields called Model.  In looking for the same under v7 I do not see Model under device fields.  Is this device field not available in v7.1.5...?

Any recommendations on report generation by device type?

thanks,

james

5 Replies 5

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Where are you trying to generate the report from?  The CCMAdmin page from Device > Phone?  In 7.1.5 there is still an option for: Find Phone Where: Device Type, that can show a report for devices by type, and you can get the same type of report from the real time monitoring tool.

Hello,

I'm running this from Bulk Administration\Phones\GeneratePhoneReports.

thanks,

james

Tooth Fairy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi James,

Don't know if this would work for you but this app creates a report like this and can export to a spreadsheet:

I just checked on 6.1.2.1000-13 and compared it to 7.1.5.31900-3 and both versions have under BAT (Bulk Administratin Tool) > Phones > Generate Phone Report, an option for selecting "Device Type" which is really the same a model, the types are named as Cisco 7941 for example.

Hello,

Yes, the layout is basically what I was working to create via a macro in Excel through .csv import.  Is this app commercially available?

thanks,

james