cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get a list of all used DN's

gkeel
Level 1
Level 1

I am on CUCM 8.5 and would like to get a list of DN that are used anywhere in the system.  I.e., I use the 14xx area for things like Unity VM ports and my Contact Center lines etc.  I know that I can go to Call Routing then Directory Number and it will show me the DN's as they are used and that works for almost all of them.  However, I also know that, for instance, my number 1498 and 1499 are defined to turn the MWI on and off but that they do not show up in the list when I look at Call Routing, then Directory Number and search DN starting 14.

I beleive those are the only two but would really like to be sure before I started using another number someplace only to find I was breaking something (I actually did that once).

Is there a way of getting a report that would show if a number was used anyplace in the system at all? 

Thanks,

Gene

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use the route plan report for that.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Route plan report lists Pattern as well as Directory number, so that should give you the comprehensive list.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use the route plan report for that.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Route plan report lists Pattern as well as Directory number, so that should give you the comprehensive list.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!