Views
Helpful
Replies

How to identify the users that are using DND button

ccg-collab1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

Good Day. Is there a way to identify all the users that currently activated the DND button on their IP Phone? Customer want to check if who are the users that enabled/activated their DND button on their system. I know that we can see all the users that has a DND button by checking the softkey template. But customer want to check who are the users activated/enabled/used the DND button?

I found a forum about this but not quite sure if the users that has a t DND status on the sql query indicate they are the one who activated the DND button.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/11938121/how-identify-devices-dnd-status-using-cucm-sql-query 

For the query, run sql select device.name, device.description, device.tkdndoption, device.tkringsetting_dnd, dnddynamic.dndstatus FROM device LEFT JOIN dnddynamic ON dnddynamic.fkdevice = device.pkid run on the cucm of the customer, please see below output.

Am I correct to say that the device/user that has a t on their dndstatus are the one that enabled/activated/used their DND button?

Thank you so much,

Kier

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kier,

That is correct, the ones with 't' have it enabled, those with 'f' have it disabled.

Manish