Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HQ CUCM 7.1 and WAN Connection Solution

We have CUCM 7.1 in HQ [ 250 users ] with MGCP Gateway and in Branch officeCUCM 7.1  [ 150 users ] with MGCP Gateway, they need to connect the HQ and Branch office via MPLS , please light me the best solution to connect both CUCM server via MPLS.

4 Replies 4

Felipe Garrido
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please reference the CUCM SRND Multisite with Distributed Call Processing section.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/7x/models.html#wp1043850

-Felipe

I agree that you need to take a look at the SRND; however, your branch site is almost the same size (in terms of users) as your HQ site.  On the surface, I would order an equivalent gateway router as your main concern is going to be providing adequate SRST services in the event of an outage.  So, I'll assume you're looking at a minimum of 2811 and probably more of a 2821 or higher.  Is that correct?  You'll want to check the SRST specs for which hardware and software versions support the number of users you'll be providing services to.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

In HQ customer have [ CUCM 7.1 & 2821 mgcp gateway ] & in branch also they have the same setup, recently they have MPLS connection between their two site.

Now they want to make call via WAN between HQ & there Brach office, we are able to ping CUCM from HQ to branch and vice versa.

Could please give me suitable solution to make call in between two sites or do we need to go with Gatekeeper solution alone.

If you have connectivity between sites just configure an intercluster non-gk controlled, that's all you need.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate