cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group Reporting login/logout

billmatthews
Level 1
Level 1

We are running CUCM 10.6.  Is it possible to produce a report of Hunt Group login/logout activity?  Either natively, or any third party tools?

Ideally a report, but if not, maybe logs?

18 Replies 18

I know that is is an old post, but the SQL query was just what I was looking for.  One Question:  Is it possible to add the device name that the directory number is on to this query?  We have three profiles with the same DN:  CSF, BOT, and TCT.  I would like to know which device of the three is logged into the hunt group.  Is this possible?

Thank in advance!

joekarter,

I was able to get this work using a modification to the previous query.  Essentially it's just adding "d.name as DeviceMAC," to the initial sql string:

run sql select lg.name as LineGroupName, n.dnorpattern as LineMember, d.name as DeviceMAC, n.description as LineDescription, dhd.hlog as LoggedIn FROM linegroup as lg inner join linegroupnumplanmap as lgmap on lgmap.fklinegroup=lg.pkid inner join numplan as n on lgmap.fknumplan = n.pkid inner join devicenumplanmap as dmap on dmap.fknumplan = n.pkid inner join device as d on dmap.fkdevice=d.pkid inner join devicehlogdynamic as dhd on dhd.fkdevice=d.pkid where lg.name = "HelpDesk_LG1"

Output shows:

linegroupname     linemember   devicemac              linedescription                                   loggedin
============= ========== =============== ============================ ========
HelpDesk_LG1     31118          SEP005F86909722  Help Desk - 31118 (Michelle)              t
HelpDesk_LG1     31115          SEP005F8690977C  Help Desk - 31115 (Peter)                  t

I hope that helps! 

Im sure it is possible just need to spend some time trying a few different queries.

Worked great for me.

Amir