Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot call route

zheepern0826
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I’m doing a test on the auto attendant with hunt pilot routing. Below is the call flow I have now and it is working.

User calling mainline (3000) -> there is a system call handler pickup and play announcement -> transfer to hunt pilot number(2003) -> looking for available hunt list member.

My user is asking when all the huntlist member is busy, can I play the 2nd announcement ?

So my thinking is when all the huntlist member is busy or not available, we route the call to another number (2004) and it will direct to voicemail to play 2nd announcement and transfer the call to a new hunt pilot number (2005) with the same hunt list member.

I tried to implement but it doesn’t work. When I tried, it only play the first announcement and never go to the second announcement. Hunt pilot 2003 is not routing the call to 2004 when no hunt members is login/registered.

Can anyone advise me the possible steps I missed out ?

Thank you. 

Eric

3 Replies 3

Did you try it by making all members unregistered. If you keep them
registered but didn't answer it won't match this call forward. It will
match call forward no answer.

Hi mohammed, 

I keep all the members unregistered and it is having a loop instead.

User called -> 1st recording -> Transfer to huntlist but no member registered -> 1st recording -> Transfer to huntlist but no member registered -> 1st recording again. 

Please advise. 

Regards, 

Eric

What is the treatment for the 2005? Post up the Queuing rules for that.

Please remember to rate useful posts, click on the stars below.