Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Forwarding limit

liranr368
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

An incoming call to the CUCM server. Translation Pattern routes the call to a SipTrunk linked to a third party IVR. After pressing 1 (on IVR) the call goes back to CUCM to CTI Route Point and after a 1 second the call goes from no answer to Hunt Pilot. If there is no answer (on Hunt Pilot), the call goes again to a third-party IVR. If I press 1 again (on IVR) the call is routed back to CTI Route Point and from there again with no answer to Hunt Pilot.

After 5 such references the conversation stops and does not continue. I get silence and after 5 second the call disconnects. Does anyone have an idea how to make the conversation continue the round until the answer? Is there a limit?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

TechLvr
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can configure Native Call Queuing under your Hunt Pilot to queue the calls instead of looping back to the IVR. Please reference the document linked below.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200453-Configure-CUCM-Native-Call-Queuing-Featu.html

You must not sent it back to 3rd party IVR from hunt pilot. its not the right way of doing it

Put them on the call queuing option which @TechLvr shared. This will be b=the best solution.

Response Signature

liranr368
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I tried to configure Call Queuing but the fault is the same. After a number of times I get silence and disconnection.
I know this is not the best recommendation but I need to prevent disconnection.

Do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks