IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,We have received this error from time to time. Normally the headset will recognized  from Ip Communicator.But some times,  we will get this error massage : There are no compatible sound device installed on this computer.:"When the user unpl...

ipcom_nodevice.jpg
HGU by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a CP-6871 Multiplatform phone on which we defined the softkey PSK 1 as: fnc=sd;ext=1234@150.20.30.40;vid=1;nme=TestPSK1 is available when the phone is connected (while on the call). When the user clicks that key, a SIP REFER should be sent...

mrspock by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Is there an SPC profile compiler for the ATA190-series voice adapters, specifically the ATA191 or ATA192 Multiplatform models?  I've not been able to find one in the Downloads section of their support pages, as I would have found in all previ...

carllitt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a lot of alerts generated in my CUCM servers named AuditLogOverFlowDueToLogRotation.This alert appears every day for a week and does not disappear. I understand that this alert indicates that the audit log overflow occurred. An existing aud...

Daniov1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, About UCCX with CTI ports and Call Control Group. 1- When all the agents are busy and a new inbound call arrives, the call is pending; but does this call use a CTI port? 2- Can we monitor the CTI ports in use? Regards,

sacik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a customer where we have configured SNR to MS-teams, and this works.What we want is encryption between CUCM and the CUBE that connects to MS-teams. And this we can't get this to workTo configure encryption between CUCM and CUBE is quite str...

Hello everyone.Without going to deep into the details, I'll try to explain what we are needing to do.Our organization participates in a public program to provide assistance to our members to address issues they have. The agency that manages the progr...