Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot - Hunt Forward Settings

san.carlos
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 8.5

I have configured a DN to forward all external "No Answer" and "Busy" calls to a Hunt Pilot that I created in CUCM. When I dial the DN using an external number, the call gets forwarded to the Hunt Pilot and it cycles through the member DNs just fine, but when there is no answer at the end of the hunt, the call fails.

I expect the call, if no one answers, to be forwarded to the original called DNs voicemail as I have configured the Hunt Pilot to use the "Use Personal Preferences" option under the "Forward Hunt No Answer" settings, which should forward the call using the configured CFNC setting on the original called DN, as per the documentation.

Flow example:

Call the DN, 1000

With no answer, call gets forwarded to the hunt pilot DN, 1003

Call gets cycled through the member DNs, 1004 and 1005 just fine

No answer, call gets dropped or fails (It is expected that the call should get forwarded to the voicemail of originally called DN, 1000

Any insight on what I might be missing here?

Thanks,

- Carlos

17 Replies 17

CSS and partition look fine, Configured CSS have access to all involved partitions. Just seems that the routing to the voicemail is breaking somewhere after the hunt.

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

so what do you want the call to be treated if no one in the huntgroup picks up?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

I would like for the call to get forwarded back to the originally called DN's voicemail. The setting on the hunt pilot have been enabled for this to occur as per the documentation, just not working yet.