Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am looking for ideas for CTI Integration to Webbased Zoho CRM

This functions should be possible:

-Call Journal in Zoho CRM

-Call logging / activity tracking in Zoho CRM

-Click-to-Dial

-Call look up/screen popup on incoming calls (contacts are in Zoho CRM available)

CUCM is Version 10.5.2

Zoho CRM provide a Phone Bridge,but at this time without Cisco integration. 

Callinize.com had a solution, but with monthly costs.

Cisco Jabber is not in use.

Which alternatives are available possible with one time costs?

Are integrations available with a small amount of developing time/costs?

CTI Connectors are available for the following CRM products: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP, Siebel

Thank you for ideas to find possible solution!!

Kind regards,

Jörg K.

4 Replies 4

Hi,

CUCM has JTAPI/CTI interfaces to connect to third parties. These can be configure using CTI Routpoints (JTAPI) and CTI Ports (CTI). On the Zoho side, you need a mechanism to connect to CUCM JTAPI/CTI interfaces. Look for Zoho configuration to integrate with 3rd parties using JTAPI/CTI.

marie0001111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jorg, I've also been using Callinize and I understand there's a cost but I've chosen to overlook that because of the benefits. They offer a free demo as well as a 15 day free trial which I initially signed up for before deciding to go with them. If you haven't done so yet and would like to give the free trial a go, you can check that out here https://www.callinize.com/integrations/zoho/ciscopbx

marie0001111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Have you found a solution? I would like to recommend checking out Tenfold. Tenfold is a CTI solution that seamlessly integrates Cisco and Zoho CRM. Tenfold offers features such as click to dial, automatic call logging, easy note taking and task creation, screen pops on inbound and outbound calls, new lead/contact creation when no matching records, support for cases/opportunities and advanced analytics on the backend.You can sign up for a free trial and add your co-workers to your account. Set-up is quite easy and will only take a few minutes. You can check them out on this link: https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/zoho/ciscopbx

I tried your link but it goes to page: 

Integration Not Found

Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.

Possible to point me to the right URL?