Who's the SIP provider ?
- Does the outbound call from any IP phone within the CallManager network fail ? If so, you can try toggling the Outbound Transport Type on the SIP Security Profile (System > Security > SIP Security Profile) associated with the SIP trunk, reset the SIP trunk, and make another test call
- If there a CUBE involved in the call flow, you can run 'debug ccsip mess' on the CUBE, make an outbound call and check if you the SIP INVITE coming from the CallManager
- If the SIP trunk goes from the CallManager directly to the SIP provider, you can contact the SIP provider and check if they are receiving the SIP INVITE.
- Might also be worth checking the SIP provider requires early media (SIP INVITE with SDP). That would require checking the 'Media Termination Point Required' on the SIP trunk and ensuring that the SIP Trunk's MRGL has access to an available MTP
- You can also run the command 'utils network capture port
Prior to real deployment, I'm in the process of testing, and what I have done is the following:
Setup a lab environment and configure SIP trunk utilizing non secure SIP Trunk profile
Between our LAB server and our publisher
Publisher and LAB
I was able to conduct a-net call between phones a registered with our publisher to a phone B registered with our lab server,
However whenever I tried to make a phone call from LAB phone B into phone A registered with our publisher, I received a fast busy
Can you do the following ?
- Set the CallManager traces to detailed :
- Make a test call and collect the 'Cisco Callmanager' traces using RTMT
- Use text editor like notepad++ to search through the sub-folders for the following string
- If you get any result with the To header having your phone A's number, paste it here
Actually, you can set it on both servers, download the 'Cisco CallManager' servers. Make sure that the 'SIP Call Processing' and 'SIP Stack Trace' options are also checked for the trace settings.
You can search for 'INVITE sip:' on the Publisher, and see if you see any incoming SIP messages from the Lab server for Phone A's number