Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound SIP Call Failures

LR_BrianW
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are experiencing a problem with inbound SIP calls.  Outbound calls work as expected without problem.

I am using a Cisco AS5400HPX with 12 PRI's connected to Dialogic D/480-2T1 cards in a dialing chassis.  I use a proprietary software to handle inbound/outbound calls from a call center.  This software allows me to setup an IVR to answer calls and DNIS route from the last 4 of the number dialed.

As stated - outbound calls work perfectly.  Inbound calls come in and look to be delivered to my equipment, but do not end up completing.  I also should note, I have an AS5300 with 4 PRI's working flawlessly (inbound and outbound).  Testing my internal equipment with the 5300 rules out problems with my dialogic equipment.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

3 Replies 3

LR_BrianW
Level 1
Level 1

Attached is the config, a debug ccsip message, and a debug voice ccapi inout.

I had a quick look and you need to speak to your provider. First of all there are too may INVITE for the same call-ID. I am not sure why the same INVITE is repeated. That doesnt look good. Second. your gateway sends a 200 OK to the INVITE and the far end device doesnt send an ACK. The issue is down at the other end, have a word with them and let us know what they say

Please rate all useful posts

My providers response:

"I think those are retries from Us on behalf of the original Call-ID.

The inbound VoIP call will not be answered if the corresponding T-1 call is not answered."