IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hope someone can help me.  I have a CME 9.1 with 3905 (SIP) phones registering to it as well as 6941's (SCCP).  My 6941 phones can call each other, the 6941's can also call the 3905, BUT, the 3905 can't call anything.   As soon as I dial any num...

j.leroux by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some of our phones, but not all are having the following issues. The problem will happen sporadically throughout the day. When not having issues the phones function just fine.Phone call quality is bad including WAN calls and analog calls.When the pho...

I have a small lab to study forCCNA Voice.  CME is on a 2610xm router, running IOS 12.4.(15)T11 and CME 4.1 CUCME.  I have currently have two phones on the system.  One 7960 and one 7940.  I have a basic setup right now which works just fine, but whe...

I am running CUCM 9.1(2) and I am trying to update the user to ensure device association and group membership.  I created a CSV file based on a BAT export and updated the group and associated device fields and for the PIN, Password and Digest Credent...

ybpants by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a few Cisco 7965 phones that tends to reboot on its own. it rebooted when user on the phone and the call was dropped.We suspected the phone renew its IP that caused the phone to reboot.  Does anyone have similar issue? The DHCP lease is ...

markcarat by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are experiencing a problem with inbound SIP calls.  Outbound calls work as expected without problem.I am using a Cisco AS5400HPX with 12 PRI's connected to Dialogic D/480-2T1 cards in a dialing chassis.  I use a proprietary software to handl...

LR_BrianW by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes