cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming caller gets busy signals. User's phone rings, but gets silence when phone is answered.

greg.massaccesi
Level 1
Level 1

Issues

• A user is having problems where when people call him, sometimes he receives busy signals, but his phone rings, he picks up and there is silence.
  • The same user said that at certain specific times of the day he has been getting busy signals.

Scope

• According to this person other people have been having the same issues, but I have yet to find a single person with similar issues.

What Has Been Checked

• I have had no problem calling his phone internally or from two cellular devices.
  • According to RTMT all calls have been clearing fine with this user and I see no abnormalities.
  • According to Our Carrier, all calls have cleared fine.
  • The only distinguishing thing we see about the incoming calls is that according to RTMT the Caller ID is anonymous.
    • The check box for Anonymous Call Rejection is unchecked in the user’s profile.
    • The SIP profile has Anonymous Call Block set to OFF

Question

• May I ask if there are places I can check or a direction I can go to attempt to track this issue down?

Thank you!

1 Reply 1

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

You are really going to need to capture Callmanager logs to see whats going on here.

Have you managed that yet?