IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I have encountered a problem with "busy name". In our organization we have something like thisCUCM 10.5----SIP trunk----PBX1----SIPQ trunk----PBX2So, when CUCM user is busy and some user from PBX2 make a call to this user, CUCM send standard...

We are trying to connect a Call Manager 8.6.2SU3 with Vocera and Nurse Call systems via SIP Trunks.  The vendor has requested the following Route Pattern: 2051169760.!*!#When we try to dial a number such as: 2051169760338*6678770# we hear "Your call ...

jamize by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, For some reasons, the customer has disabled the Dialed number analyzer feature in CUCM.They need to enable it now and just wanted to ask you whether enabling DNA feature will impact anything in CUCM.ThanksSathya 

S N by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am performing a jump upgrade. IP addresses remain the same. All new servers are pre-loaded and ready to go. I have already upgraded all the device firmware to the proper versions so when the old servers are unplugged and the new ones are plugged in...

gene by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Looking for some help.  We have a site that stresses it's data circuit daily and consistently.  We have QoS in place.  They have a local PRI.  It just came to my attention that there are intermittent call quality issues (robotic sound, choppy, ...

Hello All,We are running UCCX 7.1 (SR5), UCM 7.1.5.34085-1, 4 Voice Gateways 12.4(19b) .We have been experiencing some calls into our call center that when answered by our CSR's there is one way audio.  This happens only on a handful of the calls but...

Hello everyone, we have CUCM v. 9.1.1.20000-5 and we are trying to achive the following configuration for a small subset of IP Phones (let's say 3): a) Incoming calls can make Phone 1 ring or all three phones ring together (like a shared line), both ...