Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming DID calls issue on remote side using sip trunk

Humza Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Currently we are working on remote side, facing issue in incoming DID calls. I have tested translation patterns and dial-peer in existing cme scenario, its working fine but when i tested with cucm it gives me following error. But same configuration working in Central office. When call route from remote side to CUCM IP, it gives following error.

Warning: 399 PK-S-CUCM10 "Unable to find a device handler for the request received on port 59270 from 138.228.162.5" Live IP on client's router.

Regards,

Humza Khan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There are two option to correct this ..

Change SIP trunk IP address from 10.189.53.2 to 138.228.162.5.

or

Use SIP interface binding on Dial-peers so that the SIP messages will take 10.189.53.2 as it source address. This blog will help you on this.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please post "debug ccsip messages" along with your CUBE configuration.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying, here are the logs. 

Regards,

Humza Khan

What is important here is this message:

SIP/2.0 503 Service Unavailable

Is the SIP trunk in CUCM defined to "run on all nodes" if not does the device pool assigned to the SIP trunk referencing CUCM group with matching CUCM server used by your dial-peer?

Currently standalone CUCM working & device pool which is assigned to sip trunk has default cucm group and same CUCM IP assgned in dial peer.

"Unable to find a device handler for the request received on port 59270 from 138.228.162.5"

This error show the ip 138.228.162.5 is not recognizable by CUCM. Could you share sip trunk print screen snaps.

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply.

Manish please find the attached snapshots.

Ragards; 

Humza Khan

There are two option to correct this ..

Change SIP trunk IP address from 10.189.53.2 to 138.228.162.5.

or

Use SIP interface binding on Dial-peers so that the SIP messages will take 10.189.53.2 as it source address. This blog will help you on this.

Dear Manish,

First option works. Thank you so much for your entire support. 

Regards,

Humza Khan