IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, we just recieved the CP-7945 phones.one of the phone on connecting is trying to upgrade the firmware.the current firmware on the phone is 9-3-1.the latest which i can download from cisco website is 9-2-1 which will not work in my case. so ...

We have a Cisco Unified Attendant console Business Edition ver 8.6.Although we have set up Directoy Syncronization on our CUAC server, as you ca see on attached file, new Directory Numbers added to CUCM ( from LDAP syncronization) are not presented (...

ev1205 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have 2 question please answervoice register pool 1cor list incoming International 1 2001,2022,2403,2504,2705,2807,2999,2367I cannot add more than 8 DN in one COR list as shown above and we have only  4 no's of COR list option so how i can acc...

Hi All, I am using CUCM 7.0. when I press corporate directory, it says "Error, Contact Administrator", I've call TAC and they said change the server name to the IP address. is there any way to fix this problem without changing the name to IP address?...

Hello,I have a hunt pilot number configured with 4 extensions behind it -                                             51130 (hunt pilot number)                       51131     51132    51133    51144 (line group extensions)During office hours (9-5pm)...

Need Ports to be opened on firewall side for Cisco CWMS (Cisco Webex Server 2.0)We are deploying the Cisco CWMS I would like to know the ports which are essential for external and internal communication also on firewall levelplease help if any guie i...