Views
Helpful
Replies

IP phone not Resetting

khanfawaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a CUCM 8.5.1 cluster and the phones regestered are Cisco 8961 IP phones. I am able to add and register a new 8961 phone. But I am not able to make a change on the phone. For Example: I am changing the alerting name on the line of the IP phone. I am able to save it and it gets refelected on all the 2 subscribers. But it is not getting reflected on the IP Phone. Also when I am trying to do a hard reset the IP phone by pressing settings button and **#**, its not happening. Sometimes it gets reflected back by restarting the CUCM cluster. Kindly help.

Regards,

Fawaz Khan

17 Replies 17

khanfawaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply.

I have taken executed the 'utils dbreplication runtimestate' command and found out that the db  replication of Sub1 is 4. I have attached the screen shot. I have executed 'utils dbreplication reset iec-v-cms-01' and it seems it will take 30 minutes.

After executing the 'utils dbreplication reset iec-v-cms-01' command this is the output.

Hi,

The DB replication for sub1 is 2 now. The phone resetting is happening. Now the issue seems to be fixed.

Thanks all.

Hi Fawaz,

Thanks for update.

Learning for me.

regds,

aman