cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber voice calls to +447 (UK mobiles) fails.

Stuart Cross
Level 1
Level 1

When using Jabber to dial mobile numbers using prefix +447 the calls are failing.  For example a call to +447742xxxxxx.  A route pattern of \+44.! is used to dicard predot and add 90 to the number, to make the call route externally (907742xxxxxx)  When checking DNA on CUCM it says the call should be routed to my gateway, matching the pattern that has been set up.  However my call fails with the message "your call can not be completed as dialled"

I've taken traces and I can see that when I dial +447742xxxxxx from Jabber, Jabber actually send 9047742xxxxxx.  In order to get around this I've added another translation pattern to capture 9047742xxxxxx and strip off the 904 and just send 907742xxxxxx.  But can anyone tell me why the Jabber client is sending 9047742xxxxxx and not +447742xxxxxx?

To add, when calling national numbers using the +44 prefix, these work fine, and Jabber sends what I'd expect.....

Look forward to some feedback on this one.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You might want to check if there are any application dial rules that are interfering with this. Have you checked this?

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You might want to check if there are any application dial rules that are interfering with this. Have you checked this?

Please rate all useful posts

Yes I did manage to find the reason after lots of googling! It was the AppDialRules.xml file located in the CUPC directory.  There was an entry in there causing the problem!  

<DialRule BeginsWith="+447" NumDigits="13" DigitsToRemove="2" PrefixWith="90"/>

Yes I did manage to find the reason after lots of googling! It was the AppDialRules.xml file located in the CUPC directory. There was an entry in there causing the problem!

<DialRule BeginsWith="+447" NumDigits="13" DigitsToRemove="2" PrefixWith="90"/>