Yazen Alaa
Level 1
Level 1

Dear

I have Unity connection version 9

Windown 7 64 bit

FireFoz 20.0

Java 6 update 34 and i tried jave 7 but the same problem

when i go to sustem handlers >greeting > arabic or english > i can play or record or upload the WAV file , but

when i go to   handlers >greeting > arabic or english > Standard >  i cannot  play or record or upload the WAV file.

I attached some files

why i have this problem ?

how to solve this issue ?

thanks and regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

Kindly find the below

1-Choose No when prompted about the mixed-signing security warning. This solution causes the JRE to not block the Media Master code from executing.

2-Complete these steps in order to resolve the issue:

1. In Windows, choose Start > Control Panel.
  2. Click Java console.
  3. Click the Advanced tab.
  4. Expand Security.
  5. Expand Mixed code (sandboxed vs. trusted) security verification, and click the Enable – hide warning and run with protections radio button.
  6. Click OK.

downgrade the JRE version to Version 5 Update 15. JRE Version 6 Update 7 also works fine with Internet Explorer 7.0 and Mozilla Firefox.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

Kindly find the below

1-Choose No when prompted about the mixed-signing security warning. This solution causes the JRE to not block the Media Master code from executing.

2-Complete these steps in order to resolve the issue:

1. In Windows, choose Start > Control Panel.
  2. Click Java console.
  3. Click the Advanced tab.
  4. Expand Security.
  5. Expand Mixed code (sandboxed vs. trusted) security verification, and click the Enable – hide warning and run with protections radio button.
  6. Click OK.

downgrade the JRE version to Version 5 Update 15. JRE Version 6 Update 7 also works fine with Internet Explorer 7.0 and Mozilla Firefox.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

Dear Islam

can you send to me link for these version to download if you can ?

thanks and regards

me also facing this same issue, i tried to download these java versions, but i unable to get these versions, and my os is 32 bit, can anyone please give me the file or downloading link.