cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

License type: Enhanced or Basic.

ciscoroyzhang
Level 1
Level 1

hi there, any one know how to check what type of licnese our CUCM is running.? Enchanced or Basic,  thanks.  Roy

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi zhang,

Are you referring to UCCX here? If yes, please access UCCX Admin->System->License Information to see the license details.

Incase if you want to check the CUCM license details, please access the CUCM Admin-> System->Licensing->License Unit Report.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi Andand,  thanks for the swift reply. 

the License Unit report is only report the LDU, does not mention any license type. I was asked by my vendor to provide the license type (Enchanced or Basic), and I can not find those info in the CUCM....

Roy,

There is not way to check that with CUCM as everything translates to DLUs prior to version 9.0.

You could download and use User Count Tool which is meant to assist migrations to version 9 and at least see how system is configured, but to know exactly what was purchased you will need to review purchase orders.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: