Helpful
Replies

Line Group to Always see Calls as the Hunt Pilot Number

Wilkie1674
Level 1
Level 1

Hey community,

CUCM 11.5

We have a "Call out/on call" Hunt Pilot, Hunt List and Line group set up such that the Line Group numbers are all Single Reach Dials set to forward to our teams cells phones. Everything is working great except one tiny nicety.

We would like the line group to always receive calls from the hunt pilot's number. I.e. The number that comes up on our cells should be the Hunt Pilot number and not the original caller. The reason we need this is to accommodate middle of the night calls and our Android/iPhone do not disturb options. If it's always the same number, we can add an exception to always ring this number.

I tinkered with the hunt pilot's calling party mask and external mask, did a bunch of reading, but it still shows up on my cell phone as the original number. I was able to get it to work internally though and always display the hunt pilot.

Is this even possible externally?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

1 Reply 1

Prassha
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Wilkie

Let me know if you have already tried modifying CUCM service parameter.

If not, can you look for service parameter related to HUNT Pilot caller Id options. You will be able to achieve this.

Regards

Prassha3

Regards
Prassha3
Rate if you find this helpful

Rate if you find this helpful or Mark Solutions as Accepted
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: