IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I am really hoping that someone can help me, if not, then no worries, if yes, I am grateful!We had a power outage and the router which is 2811 running VM is no longer showing all of the configuration and it has a different hostname and d...

santorini by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up a CP-6921 telephone in my Asterisk PBX and I plug it in my network the equipment is sending REFER method looks like trying to make a transfer. I don't know why it's happening, I just set up the SEP....xml file and update the firmware to the ...

b285b2f13b8eb52f53e6a17bd55280bd9f507274.png

Hello,   In the past couple of weeks, we've had several customers start having issues with voicemail notifications generated from the CUE module. I've tried multiple providers (google,yahoo, outlook.com) and I get similar errors for all of them. The ...

jshdcooper by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently cleaning up unused direct inward dial numbers and I'm trying to determine if the device profiles that have extensions associated to them are no longer in use.  Are there any cisco reports where I can see when the last time a device prof...