Views
Helpful
Replies

Maximum DN on a Line Group

Cesar Arcos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Is there any maximum number of directory numbers I can add to a Line Group?

I mean, I want to create a Hunt Pilot but I need to know how many DNs will I be able to add to the Line Group associated to the Hunt List.

Im using a CUCM 10.5.2

Thanks to all

Regards,

Cesar!!!

1 Reply 1

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there 

Performance and Scalability

• A single Unified CM Cluster supports a maximum of 15,000 hunt list devices.

• A single Unified CM Subscriber supports a maximum of 100 hunt pilots with call queuing enabled per node.

• Hunt list devices may be a combination of 1500 hunt lists with ten IP phones in each hunt list, 750 hunt lists with twenty IP phones in each hunt list, or similar combinations

Note

When using the broadcast algorithm for call coverage, the number of hunt list devices is limited by the number of busy hour call attempts (BHCA). Note that a BHCA of 10 on a hunt pilot pointing to a hunt list or hunt group containing 10 phones and using the broadcast algorithm is equivalent to 10 phones with a BHCA of 10.

• The maximum number of simultaneous callers in queue for each hunt pilot that you can configure ranges from 1-100 (default 32).

• The maximum wait time in queue for each hunt pilot that you can configure ranges from 0-3600 seconds (default 900).

• An increase in the number of hunt lists can require you to increase the dial plan initialization timer that is specified in the Unified CM service parameters. Cisco recommends you to set the dial plan initialization timer to 600 seconds if you have 1500 hunt lists configured.

• Cisco recommends having no more than 35 directory numbers for a single line group when using broadcast algorithms with call queuing. Additionally, the number of broadcast line groups depends on the busy hour call completions (BHCC). If there are multiple broadcast line groups in a Unified CM system, the number of maximum directory numbers in a line group must be less than 35. The number of busy hour call attempts (BHCA) for all the broadcast line groups should not exceed 35 calls set up per second.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100_chapter_01000.html

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***