cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace - Storage Location for Attachments

KRISTINE OBrien
Level 1
Level 1

How do I find out where the attachments for web conferences are stored in MeetingPlace?  I am running version 7.0.3

Thanks

Kristine

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dansmit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kristine-
There are two possibilities depending on your configuration.  Go into the MPWeb admin page->Shared Storage and see if it is enabled under step 1.  If it is, then your answer will be the "shared storage path" in step 1.  If it is not, then they will be in C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\MPWeb\WebConf\content\7.

In either case they will be in a sub-folder with a unique numerical ID.  There are ways of finding out what the ID is, but chances are, it will be easier to sort the folders by timestamp and then look for the folder that is close to the meeting you are looking for.

I hope this helps
Dan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dansmit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kristine-
There are two possibilities depending on your configuration.  Go into the MPWeb admin page->Shared Storage and see if it is enabled under step 1.  If it is, then your answer will be the "shared storage path" in step 1.  If it is not, then they will be in C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\MPWeb\WebConf\content\7.

In either case they will be in a sub-folder with a unique numerical ID.  There are ways of finding out what the ID is, but chances are, it will be easier to sort the folders by timestamp and then look for the folder that is close to the meeting you are looking for.

I hope this helps
Dan

That was it.  I found it under Shared Storage.  Thanks!