Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Minimum Licenses

I am deploying a CUCM/CUC/IM&P system on spec based hardware.  Is there a minimum number of UWL licenses that I need to buy or can I just buy one UWL Standard license to start with?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you installing these in lab environment ? Didn't understand why you are you looking for only one lic (with one lic you cant do much with this setup) as atleast you need two phones to test and if you go with only one lic and once you configure another phone/device then you will violate lic terms.

Your query' ans: You may go with one lic qty (1 is minimum qty which need to be taken). By the way, newer IM&P ver doesn't require any lic lic.

OR..You can just simply install these applications, you will get 60 days grace period (you may take demo lic as well), in that period you can do all testing.

Suresh

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you installing these in lab environment ? Didn't understand why you are you looking for only one lic (with one lic you cant do much with this setup) as atleast you need two phones to test and if you go with only one lic and once you configure another phone/device then you will violate lic terms.

Your query' ans: You may go with one lic qty (1 is minimum qty which need to be taken). By the way, newer IM&P ver doesn't require any lic lic.

OR..You can just simply install these applications, you will get 60 days grace period (you may take demo lic as well), in that period you can do all testing.

Suresh

Thanks,

I don't plan on having just one but wanted to see if there was a lower limit.