Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobility Connect CLI

support
Level 1
Level 1

quick one here

When using mobility connect should outbound calls to you remote device preserve the cli of the origional call?

currently I the CLI of my office my remote device and not of the origionoal caller.

also just wanted to check my config.

if I configure a remote destination of  077112233 (mobile) and associate that with my desk line 8888. If I call in from my remote device to any one on callmanager they see "call from 8888".

The only way I can get it to show my mobile number is to configure and associate a 2nd line on the remote destination profile of my mobile 077112233

is the right??

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mobile Connect is capable of maintaining the original ANI (caller ID) if you want. Start by debugging your PSTN circuit to see what is currently being sent. Many providers do not allow you to specify an ANI for an outbound call if it is outside of the number range assigned to you.

As for aliasing your on-net extension: This is intentional and working as designed. Mobile Connect is attempting to make the device you are calling from invisible and instead represent you as an individual to the called party.

UCM Features and Services Guide - Unified Mobility (Mobile Connect)