IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to block an inbound call from a particular phone number to a particular phone. I am using call manager 7.1.2.I know how to do this in the call center world using express or enterprise but I do not know how to do this with ONLY call manage...

Hi,I have a NM-CUE in a 2811 router, I need to upgrade software but  I can't ping anything on lan, I can only ping router interface.Here are some show outputs:2811#sh interfaces service-Engine 1/0Service-Engine1/0 is up, line protocol is up   Hardwar...

Hi,I am using the BLF speed dial for the operator phone. It seems that the monitoring of the extesion is not working. I am using the extenstion mobility in this system.The BLF speed dial is configured in the user profile.Can any please let me know th...

faizal_vi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I am planning to upgrade call manager form 4.2 to 7. From What Version Can I Upgrade to Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.1(2). Can i from 4.2?Can i run 4.2 on subscribers and 7.1.3 on publisher. Dont think i can but worth asking Do i need ...