Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH sessions

Murali Dharan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I was working for Network hold MOH issue, now is fixed. But I found strange things. When I put the command show ccm-manager music-on-hold I noticed that there are 125 sessions active but there is no single call active in the site from PSTN (from show voice call active), since its after hours no one will be in the site, so I can confirm that no internals calls too. I guess the MOH sessions are not closing once the call is resumed(please correct me if im wrong).  Even im not sure this is an "issue" and not sure what will be the fix and root cause. Have any one faced this problem.

Using: H.323 gateway centrialized cluster.

Thanks,

Murali

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Murali,

If the active calls are showing only on the router and not on the callmanager under active calls in RTMT then a reload of the router should clear it. If the issue returns ( you see calls active again on the router during off hours ) after a few days then you are probably running into a bug. As a first step you can try upgrading the ios if its not the latest and if the issue persists then open a TAC case.

HTH

Manish

Thanks Manish. I have rebooted the router and all session are cleared.

Murali

Great, if the issue has been taken care of plz mark this post as resolved.

Manish

Manish, MOH session are vanishing in every reboot but again the MOH sessions are increasing it should terminate by  own. Reboot is a temp fix.

-M

Hi Murali,

As i mentioned in one of my initial posts "If the issue returns ( you see calls active again on the router during  off hours ) after a few days then you are probably running into a bug.  As a first step you can try upgrading the ios if its not the latest and  if the issue persists then open a TAC case."

Manish