Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Help For Voice Lab

Sabby0115
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone

I need some suggestions, I have two CISCO 2811 (2 x Fastethernet Interface) routers with 3550 (POE) Switch & I am planning for CCNA/CCNP voice.What are the requirements to setup voice lab with mentioned routers?

Thanks in Advance

Sabby

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ciscovoiceguy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

As with above mention 2 X 2811 Routers you can setup vocie lab but you need to have Cisco IP Phones,and Cisco Unified Commuication Manager 8.X,CUPS 8.X Cisco Unity Connection 8.x.Moreover for CCNA Voice Lab you just use above Routers to install Cisco Unified Commuication Manager Express and with some phones and you good to go.However for CCNP voice lab you need have Call Manager 8.x Unity Connection 8.x and CUPS 8.X software.You can install these software on Virtual Machine  or on ESxi if your PC support.

Please rate if this help you...

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ciscovoiceguy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

As with above mention 2 X 2811 Routers you can setup vocie lab but you need to have Cisco IP Phones,and Cisco Unified Commuication Manager 8.X,CUPS 8.X Cisco Unity Connection 8.x.Moreover for CCNA Voice Lab you just use above Routers to install Cisco Unified Commuication Manager Express and with some phones and you good to go.However for CCNP voice lab you need have Call Manager 8.x Unity Connection 8.x and CUPS 8.X software.You can install these software on Virtual Machine  or on ESxi if your PC support.

Please rate if this help you...

Thanks

Thanks