IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have H323 Gateway , i want to configure two Buttons  on each phone , one of them for analog line (FXO) and another one is calling Internally My Question is : If i want to configure Button analog line on it for certina manager to call outside and...

I apologise in advance that this is a pretty basic question - my experience is in non-Cisco areas and I'm being asked to pick up after a Cisco resource moved on...  Eventually we'll back fill the role with someone who has had the Cisco chip installed...

I'd like to start by saying that I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, and if this is in the wrong forum.  Here's the issue I'm trying to fix.A user on my network has a 7970 and a 7965 IP phone.  He would like to know if there's a way to preve...

Hello,      I have 2 call manager servers one subscriber and one as publisher  4.1 (3)SR4D running on Windows 2000 Server and I would like to upgrade it to 4.1 (3)SR5. I have already downloaded the file from cisco download center but I have not found...

ammar19814 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes