Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Help in configuring Auto Attendant / Call Management

Dear All;

I want to configure Auto Attendant on cisco unity 9.x . Does anyone send me step by step configuration ? For Example:

Dial on 200 extension , a greeting message should appear like "Welcome to this company" Press 1 for english and Press 2 for Arabic then after selection number call move to that handler etc etc

Please help me if you can.... You can find attached chart which i have designed for AA.

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Muhammed,

Forget auto attendant, all this can be done though separate call handlers, pointing to another call handler (or a forward to a DN) based on the input, the caller selected, each call handler will need its own prompt informing the caller what options (input in UCX terminology) are available. this is a very straight forward process. in terms of different languages, just double up all the call handlers; one with an arabic prompt and one with an english prompt. the first call handler (the one you call AA, needs a prompt in both languages).

Thanks

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

How to set a basic AA in CUC has been discussed hundreds of times before in this forum, doing a search on the topic should provide all the info you need. Please search before you ask.

Basic steps, CTI RP in CUCM with CFA to VM, call handler with matching DN, and then it's all just recording greetings, other call handlers, and setting the caller input as required.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: