cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 8831 Control Unit

Got shipped a Daisy Chain unit.  Does anyone know if I can order the control unit separately and have a happy ending (so to speak) or will I have to return the Daisy Chain model and order  the phone that comes with the Control Unit?Thanks in advance....

Hi,I have some ATA187's which are connected to CUCM 9.1.They will only register if I set the access VLAN on the switchport to the voice VLAN.Is this the designed behaviour? - I had hoped they would work like IP phones and pick up the voice VLAN that ...

Hai ,Am very very new to this field, Can someone please tell how SDP parameters are fetched??Is it like the paramters are fetched by us or it fetches automatically?? If it is fetched automatically can some1 brief it How ?Am into researching this topi...

I’m seeing 3 7965 phones that were working earlier today showing this in the phones console log (with CCMadmin show Rejected for the phone).I deleted the ITL/CTL with no luck.  Running CallManager 8.5(1)SU1 and 7965/SCCP45.9-2-1SR212:23:06a TFTP Erro...

Resolved! DRS Backup Error

I'm having trouble backing up my CUCM8.6 environment.  I receive an error on the CDR_CAR feature within DRS.  All of the other components like CCMPREFS, CCMDB, PLATFORM, CLM, etc get backed up successfully.I am backing up to to a file server running ...

Resolved! IP Phones FAC

Dear All, i ahev some extensions configured to dial outside ( LD calles ) with FAC code and everything is fine but i noticed that you can dial from any of those extensions and you dont have to use extension spesific code ( any code will work if its c...

ExpertsI have configured the analog voice gateway as per the attached file just confirm to me the config are perfect, fax protocol is cisco, if it is recommended to change please advice i have followed below links.For Voice Gateway configurationhttp:...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes