Views
Helpful
Replies

New Installation Call Manager 9.1 issue

Yannick Vranckx
Level 2
Level 2

Dear,

I have installed a brand new UCS server for a customer in Denmark. Everything went fine except for a couple of issues

- In order to connect an iphone to the call manager i have made "Cisco Dual Mode Phones" and added them as devices. The Jabber for voice App picks this up and this works, but it seems that the user is not able to "log off" that device in order to take a different dual mode phone device. This is generally just for testing ofcourse. Only uninstalling the app on the Iphone does the trick, is this normal? the log off button is in the app but not working it seems.

Am i forgetting a part of config for the Dual Mode phone ( this is without the use of Presence)

- Danish numbering plan had me puzzled for a bit, since Denmark uses 8 digit dialling with no area codes, i've kept it simple with simple route patterns:

- 0.XXXXXXXX for national dialling and mobile phone

- 0.00! for international dialling

-0.11X for emergency , also 11X and 0.XXX for emergency and set them to UP.

I have done some DNA tests and it seems to work, was not able to do live testing since the PRI is not up and it failed to work this evening, due to RAI detected error & the controller e1 0/0/0 showed remote alarm generated, so i'm guessing the telco is not yet set up for this, it seems to work fine in their legacy aastra PBX. There might be some settings defaulted to that Aastra?? I'm geussing the Telco has to reset the channel maybe

I have set the T301 timer a bit lower so the number is dialled faster, does anyone have any experience setting up number plans for Denmark

1 Reply 1

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

dude, where's is this PRI connected to currently? and how does CUCM route calls to it?

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.