cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to find software for : Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service 12.0

monasir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to download

Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service 12.0:
Howe ever i cannot see the software available, the only thing i see is "  Recovery CD for Cisco Unified Presence 12.0(1)"

Is there a way to download version 12 of IMP.
I was able to download cucm /cuc version 12.

second question:

Is it possible to integrate uccx version 11 ( latest version) with cucm version 12?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

So in this case, the distributor should send the customer (or Cisco Partner) the access to E-Delivery portal, so he can download all purchased releases.

For UCCX... correct 11.6 is the latest release for the moment... but I think 12.x is in roadmap for next year.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, 

I am also not able to see the link to download the IMP 12 upgrade.

You can open TAC case and publish the link for you to download.

regds,

aman

Hi,

To access IMP 12, you should proceed through Product Upgrade Tool (PUT) is you are migrating from 11.5 or earlier to 12.X.

If it' a new installation, you can request TAC to publish the link specifying your Sales Order Number.

For the second part of your question, UCCX 11.6 ix compatible with CUCM version 12 and below.

HTH

Regards

Cisco

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for your reply.

Its a new installation ( the customer is going to migrate from mitel to cisco telephony)

So everything will be new installation.

is it true that there is no uccx version 12 available?

Hi,

So in this case, the distributor should send the customer (or Cisco Partner) the access to E-Delivery portal, so he can download all purchased releases.

For UCCX... correct 11.6 is the latest release for the moment... but I think 12.x is in roadmap for next year.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

If it's going to be a new install, what you downloaded would only work after you order the bootable images to upgrade to that SU, what you downloaded actually states that:

For upgrades from 12.x only. Upgrades from 11.x or earlier versions must be requested via PUT (www.cisco.com/upgrade) or purchased to obtain necessary licenses.

No base 12.x image for CUCM, CUC or IM&P was posted, only the SUs will be available for download. There is no SU for IM&P 12.x, thus, there is no download available at the time.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Regarding the iso's of cucm and cuc version 12.

Those are available.

I was able to download them.

Yes, but images available to download from cisco.com are NOT bootable media, and are only meant to upgrade an already running 12.x install.

You said everything was going to be a new install, a new install requires bootable media.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Yes you are correct i have mistaken didnt see it.

kind regards,