On 7962 phone, press "message" button, DTMF tones not being transmitted
I have a user who is having the following problem:
(1) He attempts to retrieve his voicemail messages by pressing the "messages" button on his 7962 phone. When prompted to enter his PIN, the DTMF tones from the keypad are not produced.
(2) If he dials the voicemail pilot number directly and is prompted for his PIN, the same result.
(3) The DTMFs are produced in any other circumstance.
The only way to recover is to unplug the phone so that it resets. This will work for a while, then it reverts to the above behavior. A factor reset is ineffective, producing the same results as a hard reset. In attempting to isolate the problem the following has been done:
- Replaced the phone (twice)
- Deconstructed then reconstructed all accounts associated to the user (SEP, CIPC, UDP, voicemail).
We have CUCM and CUC (v12.5) which has been directly registered to Cisco's Smart Licensing, but today's I noticed this error from RTMT "Smart Licensing Authorization Renewal Failure". I tried to force the re-authroization and re-registration and now it sa...
Hello I have a Cisco 7841 3pcc Phone, if I specify a custom ringtone and try to play it, it is spit out in the log> Bad parameter in Ring File field: w = tftp: //192.168.220.120/TEST.rawand the standard sound plays.-----------4047 ERR Jan 17 16: 15: 33...
Please rate helpful content (i.e. videos, documents, comments). Also, please select the correct answer(s) if any comment(s) answer your question otherwise the questions remains on the support forums as unanswered.
The set web-security CLI command...
Want to encourage Webex Teams adoption? We can help. This line of business specific document is here to help you reach your adoption goals.
Log in to Cisco Communities to see a preview below or download the document below.
To access the editable source fi...