Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing Calls from VG224

W S H FERNANDO
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

I have added VG224 to CUCM using SCCP, and incomming calls are working fine in Analog phone, but unable to make calls from Analog phones, getting Recorder of CUCM after 2nd Digit dial, I checked with CSS, all that are ok, What will be the reason for this?

Regds

$

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sasith,

Oops, missed that earlier :-)

Try another analog phone, just to rule out that possibility.

Regards,

Harmit.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Harmit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can run Dialed Number Analyzer to see why you get a fast busy after the 2nd digit. Considering the analog ports are configured for SCCP, the problem (most likely config) is on CUCM.

HTH.

Regards,

Harmit.

Hi

I checked with DNA, but it shows ok, (RoutethisPartition), and also i have notoced that when i press one digit it continuesly giving the ringtone, also i notoced that if i press the digits one by one slowly it countinusly sends the dial tone.

Regds

$

Hi,

So it sounds like you are unable to break dialtone? Can you please post the show version, show run,

show stcapp device summary? Do you have the sccp bind commands configured? What is the exact version of CUCM you are running?

Regards,

Harmit.

Hi

Attached the sh run and sh version, cucm version is 8.6.2

No i didn't configured bind command.

Regds

Sasith

Hi Sasith,

That's odd. Sounds like you are unable to break dialtone from the analog phone. Can you also paste the output for "

show stcapp device summary"? I'm guessing you tried more than one port / analog phone for testing?

Regards,

Harmit.

Hi

right now I tested only one phone.

show stcapp device summary is attached to sh version.txt

Regds

Sasith

Hi Sasith,

Oops, missed that earlier :-)

Try another analog phone, just to rule out that possibility.

Regards,

Harmit.

Hi

THis issue is resolved by resetting and restarting the VG224 device.

Thanks

everyone