cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

pairing issues between Cisco 8865 and Plantronics Voyager Legend

Joel Fox
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning. I'm having a bit of an issue with my Cisco 8865. For about 8 months, this phone as worked flawlessly with my Plantronics Voyager Legend headset. It always connected, disconnected, answered/released calls, etc. Just the other day, with nothing changing on the phone or ccm, it disconnected in the middle of the call and hasn't worked since.

I've deleted the phone from CCM (9.1.2 - I know, i'm upgrading to 11.5 soon!), performed a factory reset on the phone, but it still does not remove the associated headset. I've disabled Bluetooth then factory reset, left it enabled and factory reset; all it displays under Paired Devices is PLT_Legend, and when I hit the delete soft key it asks me if I'm sure I want to do that, choose yes, then the icon just sits and spins.

I do find it odd that when I factory reset, everything but the Bluetooth settings reset - those stay for some reason and I can't find a way to make it "out of the box new" again. Any suggestions? the phone load is sip8845_65.11-7-1-17

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

alexander gallo
Level 1
Level 1

I'm experiencing this with my 8851 as well. I paired it flawlessly, it was working just fine until last week, when it just disconnected and never wanted to connect again. I've tried deleting the device from the phone but it never goes away (both with the headset turned off and turned on). Tried re-pairing just in case and that failed as well. Its practically dead in the water at this point.