cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Perform a system-wide search in Cisco Unity Connection Administration to locate where an extension is being used

markcQWKnet
Level 1
Level 1

I need to perform a system-wide search in CUC for an extension, Can anyone suggest a method? What about a data export and I search that way?

Here is why I ask. I am in the middle of a deployment for a customer and after I have configured CME and testing phones, I've discovered I have some ephone-dn's, that show a flashing mwi icon when configured on a cisco ip phone. I have configured the ephone-dn with a number that I don't have record of using. I have searched through the CME server and there is no reference to the number I have chosen. This tells me it is in Unity somewhere. Searching the most obvious areas, reveals nothing. 

I've resolved the issue by chosing another number for the ephone-dn, but I still would like to track this unknown extension down and see what it is being used for.

any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's not what I'm talking about, I never mentioned BAT, I'm talking about the tools on the unity tools depot online.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are a few data dump tools at cisco unity tools online that might assist in what you're trying to do.

HTH

java

You are correct, I found the Bulk Admiministration tool. Great tool, however didn't find the data i was looking for in any of the 8 export options.

That's not what I'm talking about, I never mentioned BAT, I'm talking about the tools on the unity tools depot online.

HTH

java

After I posted the reply, I realized what tools you were referencing. Again, thank you for the assistance.