Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal address book logout

astrohmeier
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

in CUCM 8.5.1.11900-21 I have at an costumer the effect that he logs in to the personal address. After he ends (no logout) the use he have to login again.

In older versions the user was logged in until he pressed the logout softkey at the phone.

Achim

5 Replies 5

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Would you happen to be using DNS as a load balancer for the PAB URL or the built in Application:Cisco/*?  I've seen this when DNS is used because the next time you access the PAB the request is going to another server where the user is not logged in.

How long does it take for the login to re-appear, is it immediate? I just left a phone on 8.5(1) for about 10 minutes and I was able to go right back into my personal address book without logging back in.

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I didn´t use DNS. I use the built in Application. It logs out immediatly after ending (no logout) and restarting the app.

Achim

Could you take a packet capture of this problem from the phone (enabling SPAN to PC port first) and also collect the phone console logs so I can take a look please?

ANGELO MARONGIU
Level 1
Level 1

Hi y'all,

we have a similar issue with CUCM 8.5.1.10000-26.
User logs in and use correctly his p.a.b., hereafter he exits but he does not log out of the service.
If he goes back to the pab service after some time, he needs to log in again.

Any suggestions ?

TIA
Angelo