cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone 7911 does not change the time

jserce
Level 1
Level 1

I have a callmanager version 5.1.3 and firmware phone 7911 with 8-3-1-22. This weekend time change was implemented in the country (one hour less), but the phone 7911 does not assume the time change. The other models registered in the callmanager made ​​the time change smoothly. I tried changing the time zone with various combinations, but you can not change the time of the phone. Any idea how to solve the problem?

1 Reply 1

dwayne rattan
Level 1
Level 1

try upgrading the firmware on the 7911 to cmterm-7911_7906-sccp.8-3-2.cop.sgn

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr1.pdf

If you check out Table 34 of the CUCM Compatibility Matrix the default phone firmware shoould be set to this automatically.

login into the CM admin on the CUCM go to device -> device defaults there you can see all the dphones and there firmware. if it does not have it there you need to download it and install it on the CUCM in the OS admin under software upgrade this may take a while. then go back test it on one 7911 by putting it to in the default not template (note copy old firmware version ie sccp.8.x and put it in a note pad) reset that one phone check that it works then set for the rest if it does.

let me know if this works