cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problem cisco 7975g

k.tertrais
Level 1
Level 1
Hello all and all I have a problem with my cisco ip phone 7975g I made a reset with the following keys 123456789 * 0 # and I am blocking I have on the phone an upgrading screen but I do not know How to upgrade the firmware I have a firmware already I would like to put the phone back as before I had the ip address 192.168.1.67 and I do not know the ftp address to update the firmware I am Block and on my router for the same phone I have an ip address 0.0.0.0 so I am blocking for a phone that I pay dear I am a private and I have knowledge in computing but I ask the forum thank you d In advance for your answer
2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you trying to register the phone to CUCM? CME? If one of these, make sure the phone has a TFTP server configured either manually or via DHCP option 150. The firmware will update to the version configured on the server. If you do not have either you can update the firmware via a 3rd party server. Take a look at the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200582-Update-Cisco-IP-Phone-Firmware-through-T.html

Brandon

Hello thank you for the answer then to start I do not cucm cme finally I have but I do not know install it more the phone is blocking on the upgrading mode I only know an ip address that the phone me Watch 192.168.1.67 but via a web browser I can not access it and on tftpd32 it sees the mac address of the phone by cons gives me an ip address 0.0.0.0 and I am blocking I have a firmware sip And sccp but I have trouble running tftpd32 if you want my ip address of my computer is 192.168.1.57 and my internet box (router) 192.168.1.254 and my box is in dhcp I dock I do not know what How do i get a cisco 7975g ip address?