IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i'm having an issue with an 8811 registering to CME11.0 on 2901 ISR Jun 29 16:26:06.346: TFTP: Looking for SEP00425AC77B79.cnf.xml.sgnJun 29 16:26:07.418: TFTP: Looking for XMLDefault.cnf.xml.sgn it is looking for the above 2 files, which don'...

Hello all, I have an 8861 that I am trying to add a BEKEM to, but the phone keeps displaying an alert that "A device on side USB port is drawing too much power". I have tried two 8861s now, with both displaying the message. I have tried with POE and...

Our users are not able to dial UK 073 numbers, when they do they get a message saying "Your call can not be completed as dialled". They are able to dial 079 and 078 numbers successfully. I tested a 073 number via the Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer and ...

aquaium79 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have following requirement. Users will call xxxx number, that should open prompt: Press 1 one for SALES, Press 2 for Tech support, if the user will press 0, it should say sorry we do not have operator available. Any detailed suggestions please?

voipeee by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All!I am facing a problem with an integration between CUCM -sip trunk- VoiceBlue (Without CUBE)CUCM:10.5.2 ---sip trunk-- 2n VoiceBlueNormal call between one sip phone (8841) and cell phones is working fine, in a call point-to-point, but when this...

Hi All,I am working on a new Auto Attendant to be used with Cisco Unity Express (version 3.1) with CUCM version 8.03I created the CTI route point and then made it controlled by the JTAPI application user.I created 'Call In number' on the Cisco Unity ...

alalli by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes