Helpful
Replies

Real-Time Monitoring Tool does not open 9.1

LCMC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone.

I hope you are well.
I have a CUCM 9.1 and i downloaded the RTMT, but when i had tried open, the application only ask me for the user & password, after the application shut and does not appear anything.

Does anyone know what can i do?

Thank you.

LC.

Luis Coiro
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you reboot the PC after installing RTMT?? If not, then it will be worth to do that and then try. If it still does not work, then try to run it as Administrator along with opening it in Compatibility Mode.

Last but not the least, please ensure that you are entering the correct credentials. You can verify the same by logging into Cisco Unified Serviceability page.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you reboot the PC after installing RTMT?? If not, then it will be worth to do that and then try. If it still does not work, then try to run it as Administrator along with opening it in Compatibility Mode.

Last but not the least, please ensure that you are entering the correct credentials. You can verify the same by logging into Cisco Unified Serviceability page.

Regards

Deepak

Deepak, hi.

Thank your for your response.
i did all your advices, but did not work any.
After that, I reinstalled the RTMT with Admin permissions, and the RTMT works.

Regards.

Luis Coiro

Great to know Luis that the issue had been resolved and thanks for marking the Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak