Views
Helpful
Replies

Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery

kiranoddiraju
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

We have a SIP trunk with Colt Telecom in the UK. We don't have a router as CUBE, the SIP trunk is terminated directly on the CUCM. Telco or restrict the outbound caller-ID to a 11-digit number assigned to the SIP trunk. The external phone number mask on User device profile and phones are set to the 11 digit number so the correct number is presented to the SIP Trunk. Outbound calls are working fine but there is an issue with Call-Forwards. When the user on extension 1234 (020XXXX1234) sets their phone Call-Forward to a mobile (07XXXXXXX) for example and a remote phone (010XXXX5678) calls the internal user, the call fails. What I can see on the trace is the calling number is the the remote phone number (010XX...) and not the redirected number (020XX...). Under the SIP Trunk I have 

- Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound
- Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Inbound

Is there any thing I'm missing here?

CUCM version: 8.0.3
7945 Skinny phones
UK Mobile and Landlines

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ronak Agarwal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

On the sip trunk, go to "Calling party selection" and select First redirect number, instead of originator.

This should fix your issue.

Regards,

Ronak Agarwal

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ronak Agarwal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

On the sip trunk, go to "Calling party selection" and select First redirect number, instead of originator.

This should fix your issue.

Regards,

Ronak Agarwal

Hi Ronak,

Sorry forgot to mention in my original post, I've already tried setting the 'Calling party Selection' to First Redirect Number' and First Redirect Number External but no luck.

KO

Fixed. Have unchecked the 'Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound' and selected 'First Redirect.Number - External' and it works now.

Thanks, KO