Views
Helpful
Replies

Reorder When Pressing Transfer

tajaramill
Level 1
Level 1

Hello -

Here is the issue.Intermittently when someone is attempting to transfer a call internally or externally. When press the transfer key (soft/hard) it will fail to a reorder, either immediately after you press the transfer key or after you have dialed a few digits.

I can find the calls in RTMT but I am unable to see where its failing.

Any direction/advice would be greatly appreciated.

CUCM 14.0.1.11900-132.

Not sure what else I can provide you.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

For that line appearance, what is the "Max Calls" setting? If it is 1, this means that the line has only one channel - preventing it from performing a transfer or a conference. (Both of which put the caller on hold and open a second channel on the same line with dial-tone to dial the next number.)

Maren

No its not that. The issue is intermittent and I was able to duplicate it with my line which is set to 6 max / 4 busy.

Oh, wow. I missed the intermittent part. Sorry.

When you say you were able to duplicate it, do you mean that you sometimes experience it too or that you are able to recreate it at-will? If you can duplicate it at-will, what are the exact actions you are taking that leads to the reorder?

Can you post the trace file that includes the failed transfer (along with the "from" and the "to" numbers) as an attachment to a post? 

Maren