Views
Helpful
Replies

route call to Hunt Pilots

Adrián Moran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys good afternoon;

I need to do some kind of call routing, I have two Hunt Pilots that i want to add to an extension, what I need is:

if someone call to my ext num XXXX (Phantom Ext) they should have 2 options:

Option 1: Ring at the Hunt Pilot YYYY if no body answer;

Option 2: Ring at the Hunt Pilot ZZZZ

for last if it rings for third time the phone call should FWD to a cellphone.

If there any documentation that help me to do this?

Thanks

MSE Adrian M.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What you can do is to configure cfna under the users dn to send the call to hunt-polit-01. Hunt-pilot-01 should forward the call to hunt-pilot-02 is none of its members answered the call. same way hunt-pilot-02 should forward the call to mobile number if call not answer by its members. 

You need to make hunting alogrithm as move to next member but be caution about the call timing out before hitting the last destination as you have multiple forwardings. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

What do you mean by two options. Is this the call sequence which you are looking for?

Yes, is the call sequence

MSE Adrian M.

What you can do is to configure cfna under the users dn to send the call to hunt-polit-01. Hunt-pilot-01 should forward the call to hunt-pilot-02 is none of its members answered the call. same way hunt-pilot-02 should forward the call to mobile number if call not answer by its members. 

You need to make hunting alogrithm as move to next member but be caution about the call timing out before hitting the last destination as you have multiple forwardings.