Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT Logs

Hi, is there anyway to keep the log of every alert raised and cleared on rtmt?

thanks in advance

Cesar

4 Replies 4

Priyadarshini B.T
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi Cesar,

below is the link whihc will give you complete details on how to work on your alerts

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/6_0_1/rtmt/rtconfal.html

get back to me in case of any queries.

Hi Priya, Im familiar with that doccument, but the problem Im facing here is a bit differente, I would like to make monthly reports of the aviability of the PRI links, and i like to know if when on link goes up or down this information keeps stored in any log file, with the timestamp on it, so i can donwload it and work with it instead of gathering info from the email and RTMT

Thanks

Cesar

Lots of the alert messages are printed in the Event Viewer - Application Logs if you just download those from RTMT and take a look, there will be a CiscoSyslog file that might contain what you're looking for.  I'd confirm by matching the timestamp with your last alert in the log to try and locate the same alarm message you're interested in tracking.

HI Cesar,

you can try the below too, you can go to device reports > gateway > utilization report (present under CAR) >select the desired gateway from the list > and generate report > (make sure that the date does not exceed more than one month, reports can be generated for one month only at a time